I saw some pomegranates growing in an alley and it BLEW MY MIND.
I came back from a moving-induced internet vacation and I found that everyone has making amazing homemade ice cream! Just like this:
- Peach Sorbet from Brooklyn Supper
- Coconut Blubarb Ice Cream from Dolly & Oatmeal
- Toasted Oatmeal Ice Cream from The Faux Martha
- Double Berry Swirl Amaretti Ice Cream from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Salted Cantaloupe Honey Sorbet from Simple Bites
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pie Ice Cream from Homesick Texan
I caught the new Trampled by Turtles album when it was on NPR’s First Listen earlier this week and it’s great! It’s off First Listen now because it has been released, but it’s up on Spotify. Perfect cooking tunes.
Cupcakes & Kate Chips posted a round-up of 50 slow cooker dinners, including one of mine.
It was my cat’s 5th birthday and he saw his first hummingbird, all in one week!
I think I pinned every picture from this lovely, photo-heavy post about currants from Wayward Spark.
I made jalapeno sprinkles and put them on everything!
I have been house-dreaming and it has involved concrete floors.