Is there such thing as a mass craving? I imagine this would be something like mass hysteria, with a much more delicious outcome. Listen gluten-free friends, I think we’re having a mass donut craving. In just the past week or so, gluten-free donuts are kind of taking over the internet. I’m sharing my recent finds here and inviting you to link to the gluten-free donut recipes that you love (or even just have your eye on) in the comments.
- Gluten-free baked chocolate doughnuts from the Baking Beauties: I love the iconic donut look of these. Rainbow sprinkles are a must!
- Gluten-free Chocolate Cream-filled Yeast-Raised Doughnuts from Gluten-free on a Shoestring: Speechless. These mean business.
- Cinnamon Roll Almond Flour Donuts from Roost: How elegant is this grain-free version? Darn elegant.
- Gluten-free Peanut Butter Glazed Chocolate Doughnuts from Silvana Nardone via Healthy Blender Recipes: Generous with the glaze is the way to be.
- Ginger Citrus Grain Free Doughnuts from Gluten-free Girl: These are a lovely adaptation of the Roost recipe.
Which gluten-free donuts do you love and which would you love to try?