We have some catching up to do! I’m working hard and thinking summery thoughts, but I have some big news and some little news that I’m excited to share. No humblebrags here, I’m proud guys.
- First, I’m really honored to share that I was invited to speak on a panel about podcasting during the first annual Virtual Google+ Bloggers Conference. So cool, right? I couldn’t be more excited, tickled, psyched– or scared, but we won’t talk about that :). The conference is organized by the amazing Chef Dennis who is a force in building community among bloggers, especially food bloggers. Definitely click on over to see the full conference schedule and I hope to “see” some of you there in July.
- Second, thanks to Food52 for featuring my instagram of roasted strawberries and rhubarb (that’s it up there!). I love their photography and food styling, so it meant a lot to me that they were into my pic. I’m on instagram @autumnmakes. (PS: there’s a recipe coming for you soon with those very roasted strawberries and rhubarb. Stay tuned!)
- I was doing some insomnia browsing of BuzzFeed Food (as you do) and noticed my rhubarb sidecar recipe featured their “16 refreshing rhubarb cocktail recipes to try this weekend.” Rhubarb internet domination!
- iVillage shared one of my “Aha!” moments in the kitchen in “Read This and Be a Better Cook: 12 Tips from food bloggers.” It involves a bone saw, NBD.
- And, finally, I’ve been up to stuff over at Serious Drinks with 3 Iced Tisanes to Make at Home and Cool Down with 3 Fresh Limeade Recipes.